Monday, June 22, 2009

ShoeDazzle.com


Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Behold shoedazzle.com .

This new website which I came across this weekend is a godsend for shoe lovers across the globe. Founded by Kim Kardashian "ShoeDazzle's fashion experts choose the hottest shoes for you every month based on YOUR individual personality and tastes. The shoes we pick for you will express your individuality and sense of style. Distinctive, yet trend-right. (quoted from the website)" All for a nominal fee of $39 a pair per month *gasp*. You are presented with five pairs of shoes to choose from each month and voila...you choose one and its shipped to you, FREE. The shoe selections are presented to you based on your preference determined by a minor survey you take when you initially sign up.

If this isn't a fantastic idea I don't know what is. I'm going to SIGNUP, and I'll definitely be back with an expert review of the site and their services. Check it out and let me know what you all think...I know I'm loving it and I haven't even gotten a pair of shoes yet!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration